Hello Colorado Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is now online and approved by the Division of Oil and Public Safety.
Overview: Colorado Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
Self Paced: This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours plus a 1-hour final exam. Note: Colorado OPS now requires you to contact our staff for a brief-site specific interview after completing the course.
- High speed internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
Feedback from our Colorado Customers:
- The sectioning of the course, not one long session.
- Easy to follow and certificate available almost immediately.:
- Could do it at my own pace. Ben did a good job.
- “The course was very detailed. After completion I realized I have to do a better job organizing my document.”
- “Good Class, Very informative.”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
Discounts: Colorado Wyoming Petroleum Marketers Association (CWPMA) members are eligible for a 25% course discount. Discounts are only valid at the time of purchase. If you are a member and need your discount coupon contact CWPMA or email us. UST Training is a proud member of CWPMA.
Refresher: A refresher training is required every five years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need Class C training as well? Register your Class C operators by clicking here