Hello Florida Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is now online and is approved by the Department of Environmental Protection.
Florida Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours plus a 1-hour final exam.
- High speed internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
What UST operators liked about the training:
- The sectioning of the course, not one long session.
- Easy to follow and certificate available almost immediately.:
- Could do it at my own pace. Ben did a good job.
Choose an account option that works best for you
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
Need Class C training as well? Register your Class C operators by clicking here