Aloha Hawai’i Class A/B UST operators! Our course is approved by the Hawai’i DOH and available for purchase.
Hawai’i Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. This course is also approved by reciprocity in Guam by the Guam EPA.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
- High speed Internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
Feedback from Hawaii customers:
- “Great course, very informative on preventing pollution of the enviroment and why we must monitor the system to keep it clean.
- “Well prepared and presented. Very easy to follow and very informative.”
- “Informative. Helped to minimize risks and maintain USTs/paperwork for inspections.”
- “Now I know that there is alot more to owning and running a UST gas station. Very informative, Excellent.”
- “The presentation was very informative and well thought out. Well worth the hours spent in reviewing the information and learning a few new things.”
Also in an exit survey, a majority users said they really liked the content (83%), organization (75%), presentation (83%) and usefulness (75%). About 3/4 of the users said the information was somewhat or mostly new to them (as of 2014).
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is required every five years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need Class C training as well? Register your staff now.