Hello Wisconsin Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. We trained a large percentage of Wisconsin UST operators and we’re happy to help you achieve your compliance goals.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar or live class. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
What UST operators liked about the training:
- The sectioning of the course, not one long session.
- Easy to follow and certificate available almost immediately.
- Could do it at my own pace. Ben did a good job.
This course is approved by the State of Wisconsin.
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers
Feedback from our Wisconsin customers:
- “Great course! Bonus UST check list forms, I will recommend.”
- “I think it was easy to follow and helped me learn our system and the others that are out there.”
- “I work for the US Postal Service but prior to this I use to work for a tank installer. This course was an excellent refresher for me to assume my duties as a Class A/B operator.”
- “Good course. Easy to follow and made a person think about how to improve his facilities and record keeping.”
- “It was a good course, covered a lot of material and the templates are very helpful. The course itself I recommend, our company has used it many times.”
Choose an account option that works best for you
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
Need Class C training as well? Register your staff now.