Self Paced – $150.00Buy Now
The West Virginia Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. This course is approved by the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for experienced operators. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a one-hour final exam.
This course is also accepted in Alabama, South Dakota, Virginia, and Washington DC for Class A/B UST operators via reciprocity.
Feedback from our WV customers:
- “The course was very informative providing my staff and self with regulations pertaining to the state for which the course was taken. I am responsible for the operation of UST systems over several states. This training provides the necessary information to maintain regulatory compliance within each. Ben Thomas is also available providing additional information and or support if needed. I highly recommend this training.”
- “Very easy to use and understand, self paced course was ideal for us no travel or sitting in class room all day. Would highly recommend to any operator.”
- “Was very helpful.I learned new methods that I wasn’t aware of before.”
A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance; then refresher training is mandatory. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers.
- Single user: Great for one person to take one course or multiple courses. Good for one person to be Class C and Class A/B operator. User email required.
- Multiple Users/Single Course: (called “Training Kiosk”) Simple account option good for a number of users for a single course like a small to medium company with many Class C UST operators. Email required only for account administrator.
- Multiple Users/Multiple Courses: (called “Course/Training Library”) Good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and C operators. Email required for all users.
Frequently Asked Questions about West Virginia UST Operator Training.
Need Class C Training as well? Register your staff now.