Self Paced – $150.00Buy Now
Hello Wisconsin Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. We trained a large percentage of Wisconsin UST operators and we’re happy to help you achieve your compliance goals.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar or live class. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
What UST operators liked about the training:
- “The sectioning of the course, not one long session.”
- “Easy to follow and certificate available almost immediately.”
- “Could do it at my own pace. Ben did a good job.”
This course is approved by the State of Wisconsin. This course is now approved in Minnesota via reciprocity by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA).
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers
Feedback from our Wisconsin customers:
- “Great course! Bonus UST check list forms, I will recommend.”
- “I think it was easy to follow and helped me learn our system and the others that are out there.”
- “I work for the US Postal Service but prior to this I use to work for a tank installer. This course was an excellent refresher for me to assume my duties as a Class A/B operator.”
- “Good course. Easy to follow and made a person think about how to improve his facilities and record keeping.”
- “It was a good course, covered a lot of material and the templates are very helpful. The course itself I recommend, our company has used it many times.”
Choose an account option that works best for you
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
Refresher: A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance; then refresher training is mandatory. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need Class C training as well? Register your staff now.