Self-Paced – $150.00 Buy Now
Hello Texas Class A/B UST operators! Our course is approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality and is now available for purchase.
Texas Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. This course is sponsored by the Steel Tank Institute.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
- High speed Internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
Feedback from Class A/B customers:
- “Great course, very informative on preventing pollution of the environment and why we must monitor the system to keep it clean.
- “Well prepared and presented. Very easy to follow and very informative.”
- “Informative. Helped to minimize risks and maintain USTs/paperwork for inspections.”
- “Now I know that there is a lot more to owning and running a UST gas station. Very informative, Excellent.”
- “The presentation was very informative and well thought out. Well worth the hours spent in reviewing the information and learning a few new things.”
Also in an exit survey, a majority users said they really liked the content (83%), organization (75%), presentation (83%) and usefulness (75%). About 3/4 of the users said the information was somewhat or mostly new to them.
- Single user: Great for one person to take one course or multiple courses. Good for one person to be Class C and Class A/B operator. User email required.
- Multiple Users/Single Course: (called “Training Kiosk”) Simple account option good for a number of users for a single course like a small to medium company with many Class C UST operators. Email required only for account administrator.
- Multiple Users/Multiple Courses: (called “Course/Training Library”) Good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and C operators. Email required for all users.
A refresher training is required every three years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need Class C training as well? Register your staff now.