Self-Paced – $150.00Buy Now
Live Classroom – $299.95
Hello Washington Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is now online and approved by the Department of Ecology. Our Washington Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. We are the only Washington state-based UST trainer with our office on Whidbey Island.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar or live class. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
This course is approved by the Washington Department of Ecology. The course is also approved by reciprocity in Idaho by the Idaho Department of Environmental Quality and the Alaska Department of Environmental Quality.
- High speed internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
Feedback from our Washington customers:
- “What a great option! I recommend printing the entire study guide off to have at hand before the test. Ben Thomas does a great job he also has quite a few youtube video’s well worth watching. If I hear of ANYONE as desperate for info as I was I’m gonna give them Ben’s info which you can find on Washington State UST training sites….thank you Ben Thomas for the training! Make sure to take the 10 lessons that have sound and pictures after you pass your Certificate is emailed to you and you print it off. Very slick and user friendly all online.”
- Overall I thought the content and the training was excellent.”
- “Thanks for your help with getting everyone prepared. I felt so much more knowledgeable regarding the UST systems—so your training was very timely and helpful. I think we are on the right track with our maintenance program as well—the main guys doing the work are dedicated and smart—so with some practice, they are going to do great. I’m much more comfortable with what is happening now. Part of that is feeling more confident since taking your class—so thank you for that! So glad to know you are right here in Washington State if we ever need help from our UST guru! J” Jennifer Kindred, Seattle City Light
- Single user: Great for one person to take one course or multiple courses. Good for one person to be Class C and Class A/B operator. User email required.
- Multiple Users/Single Course: (called “Training Kiosk”) Simple account option good for a number of users for a single course like a small to medium company with many Class C UST operators. Email required only for account administrator.
- Multiple Users/Multiple Courses: (called “Course/Training Library”) Good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and C operators. Email required for all users.
Refresher: A refresher training is required if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Because we are located on Whidbey Island in Puget Sound, we are currently scheduling live classes based on demand.
Interested in a private class for your organization? Call 866-301-8265 or email us to discuss.
Need Class C training as well? Register your staff today.