Hello Arizona Class A/B UST operators!
Great news! Our Arizona Class A/B UST Operator Training course is free to all qualifying UST operators. (Normaly $150/person) Thanks to the generous support from the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ), you can enjoy the convenience of training that is 100% online and lead by an expert UST instructor in real time. Get trained and certified from any computer with Internet and speakers/headphones.
Please limit the number of Class A/B operators to two individuals per UST site so everyone in the state of Arizona can enjoy this no-cost training.
Date and Time:
March 10, 2021
9:00 AM to 2:00 PM AZ Time
How does it work?
- Register for the webinar
- Attend the webinar
- Login afterwards and take the final exam
- Print your certificate
Training is free for any UST operator who:
- Has a UST system that is regulated by the State of Arizona,
- Pays the “penny per gallon throughput fee” (includes most retail sites and many military bases), and
- Is any employee of the company that owns or operates the UST system.
UST operators who do not qualify include:
- Indian Country operators (for purchase option now available)
- Private third party testing and inspection contractors (for purchase option now available)
- Has a state or federal operated UST system that does not pay the “penny per gallon throughput fee.” (for purchase option now available)
- USAF operators who already have at least two certified Class A/B UST operators at their base or installation. (for purchase option now available)
Simple Qualifying Test
Search the ADEQ UST database. If your UST site is in the system, you likely quality. Also please limit your training to 2 Class A/B operators per location so everyone in Arizona else can enjoy this no-cost solution.
UST Training is a proud member of the Arizona Petroleum Marketers Association (APMA)
This option allows users to stream live 10 lessons online that are instructor-led by Ben Thomas. Great for those who want a live classroom experience. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total live webinar instruction is under 4 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers or headphones. For the webinar portion a web cam and mic is helpful but not required.
Before you start training:
Download a report of your UST system so you know what information applies to your site. Search by name, location or ID #
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety” now FREE courtesy of the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ).