Instructions to take the Connecticut Class A/B UST Operator Training
Since UST Training is not yet approved in Connecticut, we recommend you take the state-approved online course provided by Antea Group.
Here are the steps.
- Go to Antea’s Connecticut UST Operator Training & Resource webpage and read the Class A/B course description
- Click on Add to Cart for Class A/B.
- Checkout and purchase the course. The cost is $150.00/person.
- Login to your account and complete the training and final exam.
- Once completed, follow your company procedure for submitting a copy of your certificate of completion.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.