Hello Iowa Class A/B UST operators! Our course is online and approved by the IA Department of Natural Resources (DNR).
With a generous reimbursement from the Iowa UST Fund, this course is provided for free to the following Iowa UST operators:
- You must be within 4 hours travel time to the UST site for which you are responsible,
- You must be within a 2 hour drive if the UST site is unstaffed,
- You must fill out all your contract information (including the IA DNR UST Registration #) before you start, and
- You cannot already have been trained as an Iowa UST operator.
If you meet these four conditions, congratulations, the course is free!
Iowa Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
What sets us apart:
The course includes the draft UST rules so learn now what new rules are coming soon rather than wait.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
- High speed Internet
- Computer speakers
What Other UST operators liked about the training:
- “It is great to have this course self paced. Some of us work odd schedules where
traditional scheduled classes would not be possible.”
- “I was impressed by the thorough nature of the classroom content, I’ve been
pumping fuel for 35 years and I learned a lot from this course.”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.