This general, non-state specific Class A/B UST operator training is perfect for those who want a solid education in UST system operations and maintenance. It’s also good for anyone wanting a general overview of Federal UST regulations. This course also meets the requirements for the US Virgin Islands.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar or live class. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for experienced operators as all as beginners. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour exam.
- Computer speakers
- High speed Internet
- Latest Flash Player
Multiple User Purchases:
You can purchase one or many licenses depending on how many operators need training in your company.
What National UST operators liked about the training:
- “This Test related to me on a much more practical basis
and made me more keenly aware of how important our responsibilities are at
our stations. Thank you for your efforts in our instruction.”
- “I think the test helped me understand a few more things about what the reason
behind the ust inspector comes out for and helped familiarize myself with the
- “Great Visuals, help understand concepts of UST. Thanks”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single user: Great for one person to take one course or multiple courses. Good for one person to be Class C and Class A/B operator. User email required.
- Multiple Users/Single Course: (called “Training Kiosk”) Simple account option good for a number of users for a single course like a small to medium company with many Class C UST operators. Email required only for account administrator.
- Multiple Users/Multiple Courses: (called “Training University”) Good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and C operators. Email required for all users.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.