Do you have a large group of Class A/B or C UST operators who require training?
Do you want to provide training at no cost to the operator?
UST Training now provides a training solution for organizations who need to ensure UST operators are trained on a statewide, regional or even national scale. As examples, the UST agencies in Arizona and Iowa currently provide UST training at no cost to the operator and reimburse us, the third party training vendor.
Other questions to consider:
- Do your operators need to be motivated or incentivized to get trained?
- Do you have a risk reduction budget to help off-set the cost of just one leaking UST site?
- Do you need a proven solution to track completion or certificates?
- Do you need expert technical support for your trainees?
- Do you need a predictable, consistent invoice / do you have a fixed training budget?
Who can sponsor?
- State UST agencies who provide or wish to provide no-cost training to UST operators, such as Arizona, Iowa, or… your state or territory?
- State UST agencies that offer free live training but wish to move to an online platform without having to create a system from scratch.
- Insurance companies who want to reduce claims by providing free training to their policyholders.
- Buyers groups and trade organizations who want to offer member benefits like risk reduction and education.
- Franchisers who require franchisees to meet state UST training rules.
Real Life Example
UST Training, under contract with the Arizona DEQ, provides online Class A/B and C operator training for the entire state of Arizona. In the month of March 2022 alone, we trained dozens of class AB operators and many more Class C operators, online, 24/7, including weekends. No travel involved. Everyone got certified from their home or office.
How does it work?
- Group, association or agency applies to become a UST Training sponsor to provide courses to members / operators.
- Sponsor enters into agreement with UST Training.
- Sponsor directs members to our web page via web page, newsletters, emails, QR codes etc.
- Sponsor provides unique signup codes to members.
- Members redeem their codes, get training.
- We track usage and invoice Sponsor. Or the Sponsor prepays to receive bulk discounts.
What do trainees see?
- Online access is 24/7, train at home or office.
- Sign up and start training in one minute.
- Certificates of completion automatically emailed.
- Can set up a team account to enable on-demand reporting and progress tracking, upon request.
- We handle all tech support.
What’s the value?
- Ready to launch immediately to any sized organization.
- Easy signup process.
- Team account features available.
- Nationally recognized courses developed by UST experts.
- Free bonus resources.
- Rapid, helpful support.
- Sponsor reduces their risk by supporting pollution prevention education and is a planet-supporting super hero.
- Sponsor is seen as a promoter of free benefits, saves members $$.
- The costs of sponsorship is less than the cost of the cleanup of one leaking UST system.
- Based on number of users.
- Pay as you go, or
- Pay upfront and receive bulk discounts.
- No upfront fees or setup costs.
Want to know more? Reach out and let us know what your use case is and we will be happy to discuss with you. 866-301-8265 or [email protected]