Instructions to take the California UST Designated Operator Training
California requires all Designated Operators (DO’s) to take and pass the CA ICC DO exam. In order to pass the exam we recommend you take a live training course by Tait Environmental Services BEFORE you attempt the ICC exam.
Here are the steps.
- Take the live or online class by registering and paying $379.00/person at California Designated Operator Training by Tait.
- Upon completion of the course, a Certificate of Completion can be downloaded.
- Register and pay for the exam by calling 800-275-8301 or also by going to: https://shop.iccsafe.org/index.php/california-ust-system-operator.html. Then select “Computer-Based (Pearson-Vue)” from dialog box choices and then click on “Add to Cart”. Then proceed with checkout and account registration.
- Once completed, follow your company procedure for submitting a copy of your certificate of completion.
- The cost of the exam is $85.00/person. The exam is computer-based and you must go to an approved testing center in order to test. Get more info here: http://pearsonvue.com/icc/cert/.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.