Instructions to take the Kansas Class A/B UST Operator Training
Since there is only one approved trainer in Kansas, you will be taking a free live course provided by the Tank Management Services. Here are the steps.
- Go to https://tms.wildapricot.org/training_schedule and click on See Training Schedule Here to view the Schedule.
- Once you have chosen the preferred date and location, click on Registration.
- Register for the class. If you cannot attend the training, you must cancel 5 business days prior to the day of the class you are registered for or there will be a $100 fee assessed.
- Attend the live class and pass the exam.
- Once completed, follow your company procedure for submitting a copy of your certificate of completion.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.