Instructions to take the Maine Class A/B UST Operator Training
Since it is free, we recommend you take the online course provided by the Maine Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
Here are the steps.
- Click on Search the database or log on to Tank Smart.
- Read instructions then click on Get Certified.
- Create your user account.
- You’re ready to train! The system will prepare a training program that is specific to your exact UST system. Follow the instructions in the course.
- Once completed, follow your company procedure for submitting a copy of your certificate of completion.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.