Instructions to take the Massachusetts Class A/B Operator Training
Print this page before proceeding
Since UST Training is not yet approved in Massachusetts, we recommend you take the state-approved online course provided by the American Petroleum Institute/Antea Group.
Here are the steps.
- Go to https://ustoperator.anteagroup.com/collections/massachusetts and read the information on this page.
- Click on the Register button in the upper right corner. Then select Massachusetts from drop down menu above map on next screen. Then click on Add to Cart under Massachusetts Class A/B Examination box.
- Next checkout and purchase the course. The cost is $75/person.
- Login to your account and complete the training and final exam.
- Once completed, follow your company procedure for submitting a copy of your certificate of completion.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.