Oregon was the first state in the nation to require Class A/B UST operator training (first class taught by Ben Thomas, president of UST Training) and Oregon continues to provide great technical outreach services to their operators.
Check out this handy guide as an example of how to do things right.
What we like about it:
- It’s very friendly and easy to read.
- It’s available in multiple languages.
- Great pictures.
- Great use of the QR code.
- Leathers Oil Company, referenced in the guide, is a good friend of ours: we met them many years ago when we first started training in Oregon in the mid-2000s.
- We created and continue to maintain the Oregon Fuels Association Compliance Binder shown in the handout (page 4)
A major emphasis of our Oregon (and other states) Class A/B UST operator training courses also focuses on ensuring your next compliance inspection runs smoothly. Have any ideas for what makes a smooth inspection or need some help about the important topic? Contact us anytime. [email protected]