Although we can’t meet our friends face-to-face at this year’s PEI Show at NACS, we are excited to help spread the word that the convention is a go virtually with a new date of November 12, 2020.
From PEI today:
Dear PEI Member:
It’s true. Last week, we cancelled the 2020 PEI Convention at the NACS Show, scheduled for Oct. 11-14 in Las Vegas, on the order of the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority.
However, if the global pandemic and economic shutdown have taught our industry anything, it is that we can adapt. In that spirit, we invite you, your colleagues and customers to join us Nov. 10-12 at the 2020 PEI Virtual Convention.
The 2020 PEI Virtual Convention is no simple Zoom meeting or webinar. Each day will include about 4 hours of programming and activities. Key presentations also will be viewable on demand at your convenience. By participating in the virtual event, you’ll experience many of the same elements that have made the in-person PEI Convention so special.
Engagement. Tap into live chat, networking lounges, Q&As and breakouts for PEI Women, Young Executives, 10-Groups and Spanish-speaking Latin American members.
Education. Gain actionable ideas, download content and interact with experts during such forward-looking sessions as:
- Riding the Wave of Disruption in the Fuels & Convenience Industry
Managing director, North American retail fuels and convenience lead, Accenture
- Economic Foresight in the COVID-19 Era
CEO, ITR Economics
- The State of the Industry
Executive vice president, general counsel, PEI
- UST Regulatory Update and Outlook
Director, U.S. EPA Office of Underground Storage Tanks
Priority Club Showcase. Explore the latest innovations and offerings from PEI’s Priority Club members and other exhibitors.
Networking. Meet up with other attendees in virtual networking lounges and participate in fun activities.
PEI Membership Meeting. During the annual membership meeting, PEI President Bill Mascott will offer his reflections on this challenging year. We also will elect PEI officers and install new directors.
Reserve Your Seat. Registration for the 2020 PEI Virtual Convention is open at $125 per attendee. That compares to the $295 to $595 registration rates for the in-person Las Vegas event. At this rate, we hope many member companies will register service technicians, office staff and other staff who rarely, if ever, have attended an in-person PEI Convention. Here’s how to reserve your seat:
- Preregistered Las Vegas Attendees. If you preregistered for the 2020 PEI Convention at the NACS Show in Las Vegas, you will receive a full refund of that registration fee. If you choose, you may dedicate a portion of your refund to the registration fee for the 2020 PEI Virtual Convention and receive a $25 discount on the virtual event. PEI will send instructions via email to the authorized cardholder who entered your registration. Learn more here.
- All Others. If you did not preregister for the 2020 PEI Convention at the NACS Show in Las Vegas, register for the 2020 PEI Virtual Convention here.
Sponsorship opportunities for the 2020 PEI Virtual Convention will be announced soon. If your company is interested in becoming a sponsor, email Tom Leibrandt email@example.com.