Attention Class A/B UST Operators. For the first time ever, you can attend a world class petroleum equipment trade show and not even leave your home or office. How? By attending the PEI Virtual Convention and Expo November 10-12!
Cost of admission is only $125.00 for members as well as non-members.
Due to COVID 19, this year’s normally scheduled live show in Las Vegas will be 100% online. And the best part: no travel, no air fare, no long lines. Imagine walking down a huge virtual hall and stopping at whatever booth you want and speaking with UST experts in real time! Want to:
- Learn about the latest UST technology?
- Meet tank monitor and spill bucket experts?
- Attend workshops by industry experts?
Then mark your calendar and register today!
And make sure to stop by our UST Training booth and say hi to Ben and Tammy and Matt.
- More info here: www.pei.org/show
- Includes links to the schedule, sessions, speakers, Expo information and, of course, the registration page
- Although the official dates are Nov. 10-12, registered attendees can view all sessions on demand at their convenience through the end of the year.
- The price is just $125–same price for nonmembers as for members!
- One big item just announced yesterday: If you register by Oct. 2, you will also gain access to an exclusive invitation-only bonus session on Oct. 27. PEI is really trying to encourage people to do this. Complete details are on the site.
Special session:The Election: What It Means for Your BusinessA Conversation with Jade West, Chief Government Relations Officer, National Association of Wholesaler-DistributorsThe outcome of the U.S. presidential and congressional elections will affect owners, operators, distributors, contractors, manufacturers and every other industry stakeholder for years to come. Join Jade West, chief government relations officer for the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors, and PEI Executive Vice President Rick Long for a discussion on the likely election outcomes and the resulting effect on taxes, business and environment regulations, alternative fuel policy, employment law and other matters of importance to our industry.