Hello Arizona Class A/B UST operators!
Our Arizona Class A/B UST Operator Training is now available online and meets the requirements of the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (AZ DEQ).
Stay At Home Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Buy 5 or more Class A/B licenses and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator
||Savings Per Class A/B Operator
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
Example: 10 Class A/B licenses usually cost $1,500. Now buy 10 for $1,000 and save $500!
Arizona Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
AZ DEQ now requires Class A/B UST operators be retrained and re-certified every 3 years.
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers or headphones.
Choose an account option that works best for you
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
“Your commentary is AWESOME, and you explain more than what is just on the slide. I also enjoy being able to pause the program when you give descriptions and pictures, and I can walk out to my tanks and open them to look and be exact on what we have on our site. I have also been able to verify what is on our site, and … have also been able to actually learn what my Veeder Root Machine tells me, and not just use it to print out an inventory sheet every morning telling me how much we have in the tanks themselves!! Your program is AWESOME, and I will be spreading the word about UST Training to my colleagues in AZ with on site fueling stations!!” -Arizona UST operator
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.