Hello Arizona Class A/B UST operators!
Great News! Our Arizona Class A/B UST Operator Training course is now free to all qualifying UST operators. (Normally $150/person) Thanks to the generous support from the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ), you can enjoy the convenience of training that is 100% online and self-paced. Get trained and certified from any computer with Internet and speakers/headphones.
Please limit the number of Class A/B operators to two individuals per UST site so everyone in the state of Arizona can enjoy this no-cost training. You must complete the course, including the final exam, within 30 days of signing up for the course.
- 100% online
- State UST agency approved
- Can be completed in a few hours, start and stop anytime you like
- Exam, handouts, certificate included at no extra cost
- Certificate emailed to you, or download after you’re done
Training is free for any UST operator who:
- Has a UST system that is regulated by the State of Arizona,
- Pays the “penny per gallon throughput fee” (includes most retail sites and many military bases), and
- Is any employee of the company that owns or operates the UST system.
UST operators who do not qualify include:
- Indian Country operators (for purchase option now available)
- Private third party testing and inspection contractors (for purchase option now available)
- Has a state or federal operated UST system that does not pay the “penny per gallon throughput fee.” (for purchase option now available)
- USAF operators who already have at least two certified Class A/B UST operators at their base or installation. (for purchase option now available)
Simple Qualifying Test:
Search the ADEQ UST database. If your UST site is in the system, you likely quality. Also please limit your training to 2 Class A/B operators per location so everyone in Arizona else can enjoy this no-cost solution. You must complete course, including the final exam, within 30 days of signing up.
What you get:
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
AZ DEQ now requires Class A/B UST operators be retrained and re-certified every 3 years.
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirement.
- Self-paced: Stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Friendly: Down to earth explanation of UST rules.
UST Training is a proud member of the Arizona Petroleum Marketers Association (APMA)
Take it on your computer, tablet or phone.
“Great information. I sat for the in-person class previously, and this was a comparable equivalent to the in-person class. Very convenient and practical.” –Arizona Operator, 11/8/2020
“Your commentary is AWESOME, and you explain more than what is just on the slide. I also enjoy being able to pause the program when you give descriptions and pictures, and I can walk out to my tanks and open them to look and be exact on what we have on our site. I have also been able to verify what is on our site, and … have also been able to actually learn what my Veeder Root Machine tells me, and not just use it to print out an inventory sheet every morning telling me how much we have in the tanks themselves!! Your program is AWESOME, and I will be spreading the word about UST Training to my colleagues in AZ with on site fueling stations!!” -Arizona UST operator
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, FREE for qualifying Arizona UST operators.