Hello Colorado Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is online and approved by the CO Division of Oil and Public Safety (OPS).
Stay At Home Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Buy 5 or more Class A/B licenses and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator
||Savings Per Class A/B Operator
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
Example: 10 Class A/B licenses usually cost $1,500. Now buy 10 for $1,000 and save $500!
Colorado Class A/B UST Operator Training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. Class A operators have primary responsibility for on-site operation and maintenance of a UST facility, while Class B operators have responsibility for the daily operation and maintenance of a UST facility.
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours plus a 1-hour final exam.
Note: Colorado OPS now requires you to contact our staff for a brief-site specific interview.
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers or headphones.
What Colorado UST operators liked about the training:
- “Excellent course! I would highly recommend this to anyone working with any type of UST systems.”
- “I understand my equipment more than ever now. I am grateful we can access this course anytime in the future for reference or a refresher.”
- “The UST A/B course was extremely informative and very interesting. I enjoyed it!!!”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.
Discounts: Colorado Wyoming Petroleum Marketers Association (CWPMA) members are eligible for a 25% course discount. Discounts are only valid at the time of purchase. If you are a member and need your discount coupon, contact us anytime.