Hello Colorado Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is online and approved by the CO Division of Oil and Public Safety (OPS).
Stay At Home Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Buy 5 or more Class A/B licenses and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator
||Savings Per Class A/B Operator
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
Example: 10 Class A/B licenses usually cost $1,500. Now buy 10 for $1,000 and save $500!
Colorado Class A/B UST Operator Training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. Class A operators have primary responsibility for on-site operation and maintenance of a UST facility, while Class B operators have responsibility for the daily operation and maintenance of a UST facility.
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours plus a 1-hour final exam.
Note: Colorado OPS now requires you to contact our staff for a brief-site specific interview. Learn what’s at your UST site by searching the CO OPS UST online database.
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers or headphones.
What Colorado UST operators liked about the training:
- “Excellent course! I would highly recommend this to anyone working with any type of UST systems.”
- “I understand my equipment more than ever now. I am grateful we can access this course anytime in the future for reference or a refresher.”
- “The UST A/B course was extremely informative and very interesting. I enjoyed it!!!”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.
Discounts: Colorado Wyoming Petroleum Marketers Association (CWPMA) members are eligible for a 25% course discount. Discounts are only valid at the time of purchase. If you are a member and need your discount coupon, contact us anytime.