Hello Colorado Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is online and approved by the Department of Environmental Protection.
Colorado Class A/B UST Operator Training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. Class A operators have primary responsibility for on-site operation and maintenance of a UST facility, while Class B operators have responsibility for the daily operation and maintenance of a UST facility.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours plus a 1-hour final exam.
Note: Colorado OPS now requires you to contact our staff for a brief-site specific interview.
- High speed internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
What Colorado UST operators liked about the training:
- “Excellent course! I would highly recommend this to anyone working with any type of UST systems.”
- “I understand my equipment more than ever now. I am grateful we can access this course anytime in the future for reference or a refresher.”
- “The UST A/B course was extremely informative and very interesting. I enjoyed it!!!”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.
Discounts: Colorado Wyoming Petroleum Marketers Association (CWPMA) members are eligible for a 25% course discount. Discounts are only valid at the time of purchase. If you are a member and need your discount coupon, contact us anytime.