Instructions to take the Minnesota Class A/B UST Operator Training
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) requires all Class A/B operators to take an exam prepared by the MPCA. Operators who fail the exam one time must take training from a third party vendor and we recommend the state-approved online course provided by Antea Group.
Here are the steps.
- Go to https://www.pca.state.mn.us/waste/owner-and-operators-class-and-b-exam to prepare for and take the file exam. If you pass, go to step 6. If not, go to Step 2.
- Go to https://ustoperator.anteagroup.com/collections/Minnesota and read the course description.
- Click on Add to Cart for Class A/B.
- Checkout and purchase the course. The cost is $150.00/person.
- Login to your account and complete the training and final exam.
- Once completed, follow your company procedure for submitting a copy of your certificate of completion.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.