UST Training’s Class C UST Operator Training course is a simple and effective way to learn about UST safety, hazard awareness and emergency response.
- 100% online
- Can be completed in under 30 minutes, start and stop anytime you like
- Exam, handouts, certificate included at no extra cost
- Certificate emailed to you, or download anytime
What you get:
Completing this 30-minute course is an easy and effective way to meet the training requirements for a Class C Operator of an underground storage tank (UST) system in your state. Included are five brief interactive lessons, a short quiz, spill response handouts, an essential site-specific worksheet, and a certificate of completion once you pass the course.
Our Class C course is considered acceptable in Minnesota.
Take it on your computer, tablet or phone.
Choose an account option that works best for you
- Single Account is perfect for you to take Class A/B or Class C training, or both.
- Team Account is great when you purchase for someone else or purchase for more than one person. Need to train 5, 50, 500, or even 5,000 operators? This option is for you.
Bulk Purchase Discounts:
If you need 11+ class C licenses, you can save 10-30% when you buy in quantity. The discount is automatically subtracted from your purchase at checkout.
|Number of Licenses||Discount|
To License the Course: If you are a large company and have your own Learning Management System (LMS) and hundreds or even thousands of Class C operators, you might benefit from licensing our Class C course from us. Click here for more information.
Need Class C in Hindi (हिंदी)?
We are proud to announce our nationally recognized Class C course is available with Hindi-spoken voice narration. Check it out!