Instructions to take the Oklahoma Class A/B UST Operator Training
Since UST Training is not yet approved in Oklahoma, we recommend you take the free online course provided by Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
Here are the steps.
- Go to http://www.occeweb.com/ps/operatortraining1.htm
- Review and download applicable documents.
- Click on Operator Training Course Login to create an account
- Login to your account, take the course and pass the exam.
- Once completed, follow your company procedure for submitting a copy of your certificate of completion.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.