Hello Texas Class A/B UST operators. Our course is approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and includes the new UST rules.
Texas Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
Existing Certificate Holders:
When TCEQ revised the UST regulations, they required everyone to retake the Class A/B course by 12/31/2019. If you are an active Class A/B UST operator, and took our course before June 12, 2019, you must purchase and retake the course by the end of this year or your certificate will be invalid.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live class or webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
- High speed Internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
What Texas UST operators liked about the training:
- “Good training, really challenging. Can hardly wait three yrs. before I have to take it
- “Class was very well put together. Enjoyed being able to complete at my own pace
- “Training was excellent and very easy to follow.”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single user: Great for one person to take one course or multiple courses. Good for one person to be Class C and Class A/B operator. User email required.
- Multiple Users/Single Course: (called “Training Kiosk”) Simple account option good for a number of users for a single course like a small to medium company with many Class C UST operators. Email required only for account administrator.
- Multiple Users/Multiple Courses: (called “Training University”) Good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and C operators. Email required for all users.
A refresher training is required every three years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.