Hello Texas Class A/B UST operators. Our course is approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and includes the new UST rules. Our Texas Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. Please note that in Texas Class B operators can operate no more than 50 UST sites.
- 100% online
- State UST agency approved
- Can be completed in a few hours, start and stop anytime you like
- Exam, handouts, certificate included at no extra cost
- Certificate emailed to you, or download after you’re done
Bulk Discount Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
|# of Seats||Price Per Class A/B Operator||Savings Per Class A/B Operator|
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
What you get:
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live class or webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
Do you have an emergency power generator UST?
If so please download this free EPA publication Federal UST Requirements for Emergency Power Generator UST Systems (pdf) to help explain specific generator tank requirements while taking our training.
Our Class A/B online course is approved by Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
System Requirements: Take it on your computer, tablet or phone.
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single Account is perfect for you to take Class A/B or Class C training, or both.
- Team Account is great when you purchase for someone else or purchase for more than one person. Need to train 5, 50, 500, or even 5,000 operators? This option is for you.
What Texas UST operators liked about the training:
- “Good training, really challenging. Can hardly wait three yrs. before I have to take it
- “Class was very well put together. Enjoyed being able to complete at my own pace
- “Training was excellent and very easy to follow.”
Refresher: A refresher training is required every 3 years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content. You will be automatically reminded by us to refresh before your certificate expires.
Need a great online Class C solution? Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available. Learn more