UST Training is excited to offer the nation’s first Class C UST Operator course via live webinar in Hindi.
This 45-minute class is perfect for any Hindi-speaking employee of a convenience store who needs to know how to detect and respond to spills, leaks, alarms and other accidents.
We’ve teamed up with Javed Surani of Your Environmental Specialist who will narrate in real time our Class C course in Hindi.
- When is it? Wednesday, July 22, 2020, 10:00 to 10:45 AM Central Time.
- How much is it? Only $9.99/person.
- Who can attend? Anyone wanting Class C certification presented in Hindi.
- What’s needed to join? All you need is Internet and computer speakers or headphones. A microphone and computer camera are optional but recommended.
- What’s included? A 30-minute training video via Zoom narrated in Hindi, downloadable worksheets, and a certificate of completion.
- Can I ask questions during class? Yes! We will have Q & A at the end of the lesson. Bring your questions please!
- Does it meet state requirements? Our Class C Course is approved or accepted in all states and territories except California.
- How do I register? Click here
- What if I can’t attend that day? Assuming our first class is well attended, we will offer more in the future.
Is it available self-paced and not as a live webinar? Of course. Take it anytime from any computer with Internet. Click here to learn more.