If you are lucky enough to operate a regulated UST system in Arizona or Iowa, you probably qualify for free UST operator training, courtesy of each state’s UST agency’s financial assistance. Class A/B training normally retails for $150.00 and Class C for $12.95.
Arizona A/B and C
Our Arizona Class A/B and C UST Operator Training course is now free to all qualifying UST operators. Thanks to the generous support from the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ), you can enjoy the convenience of training that is 100% online and self-paced. UST Training has the statewide contract and hopes to train every UST operator in the state in the next two years.
Training is free for any AZ UST operator who:
- Has a UST system that is regulated by the State of Arizona,
- Pays the “penny per gallon throughput fee” (includes most retail sites and many military bases), and
- Is any employee of the company that owns or operates the UST system.
Our Iowa Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements (including the 2021 updates) while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. UST Training is one of several vendors who provide Class A/B training in Iowa but see what we think ours is the best.
Training is free for any IA UST operator who:
- Is within 4 hours travel time to the UST site for which you are responsible,
- Is within a 2 hour drive if the UST site is unstaffed,
- Fill out all your contact information before you start, and
- Is not already trained as an Iowa UST operator.
Any questions about our free training? Contact us at 866-301-8265 or [email protected]