Want a price break on online Class C UST operator Training?
Have your own Learning Management System?
Need to integrate all of your employee training in-house?
With the release of the latest version of our online Class C UST Operator Training course, we want to remind our middle and large size customers that you can lease our course directly and run it on your company intranet. Chances are if your company runs and hosts a Learning Management System or LMS, you can save considerable time, money and resources through our lease option.
What’s an LMS? (courtesy of Wikipedia)
A learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational courses or training programs. They help the instructor deliver material to the students, administer tests and other assignments, track student progress, and manage record-keeping.
- You host the course on your LMS platform.
- Integrates with your existing training platform.
- Users don’t need additional log in credentials.
- Very cost-effective, from $2.00/user to as low as $0.40/user depending on the number of Class C operators in your company.
- Pricing based on the number of UST sites: unlimited use per site.
- Simple year-to-year option to renew.
- Free audit of your system.
- Free version updates.
- Expert advice on UST training compliance.
Minimum Requirements. Here’s what you’ll need to host it yourself.
- Existing internal or external LMS (Learning Management System).
- Ability to publish SCORM or AICC files.
- Ability to track student name, test activities, scores.
- Ability to computer-generate certificates of completion
- Ability to generate PDF handouts.
- Internet or intranet access at the site level.
Want more information? Contact us at 866-301-8265 or info@USTtraining.com