IMPORTANT UPDATE: As of October 15, 2020, the revised Nebraska UST rules have not yet been adopted. We are working closely with the State Fire Marshal’s Office and have updated our slides to meet the new rules but we cannot publish the new slides until the rules are final. The moment we know the new rules are finalized, and we have approved from the Fire Marshal, we will make the new course available.
Hello Nebraska Class A/B UST Operators. We wanted to let you a few important things about your 5-year certification.
- In 2020, you must renew if you got certified in 2015, which should be many/most of you.
- You will automatically get a reminder notice from us through our host company Coggno.
- Nebraska has developed new UST rules to match Federal EPA requirements, which include some new testing and inspecting requirements.
- We’ve revised our course to include the new rules and sent to the Nebraska State Fire Marshal for review. But,
- The new Nebraska UST rules have not yet been adopted or made official. So,
- Once the new rules get adopted, we hope to get our revised Class A/B course approved ASAP before you need to renew so you get trained on the new rules.
Any questions about the Nebraska UST rules or about refresher training, contact us anytime at 866-301-8265 or info@USTtraining.com.