Georgia EPD adopted operator training rules in 2008 and again in 2017, which are similar to EPA guidance, except:
- The State approves third party training vendors.
- Retraining is required every 7 years.
- Replacement training for all Class Operators is 60 days.
- All card or key holders must be trained as Class C operators at unmanned sites.
- Class C operators pass an EDP-approved exam.
Our Georgia Class A/B course was re-approved in 2018 by the GA EDP.
See the Georgia EPD UST Operator training rules web page for more information.