Hello Georgia Class A/B UST operators! Our course is now online and approved by the Georgia Environmental Protection Division.
Georgia Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
- High speed internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
What Georgia UST operators liked about the training:
- “Great, convenient way to get UST certified. Definitely something I will recommend to others”
- “The course does exactly what it’s meant to do in teaching Class A/B Certifications. Will use it again.”
- “Wonderful training, I will now take the initiative to care for our storage tanks.”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is required every 7 years unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary periodic refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.