Ben Thomas of UST Training is honored to be speaking at this year’s Tribal Lands Environmental Forum, which is being held virtually this year.
Mark Your Calendars for TLEF: A Virtual Gathering – August 17-20
While we will miss seeing all of you in-person this year, we are very excited to offer a special virtual variation of the TLEF which will take place August 17 through 20. What can you expect from the TLEF: A Virtual Gathering?
- Opening & Closing Plenaries – A special keynote presentation by Dr. Robin W. Kimmerer, the author of “Braiding Sweetgrass” will kick off the week;
- Interactive Sessions – Dozens of live sessions, scheduled for specific times where you can interact with presenters and other attendees, as well as on-demand presentations you can watch on your own schedule during the week;
- Networking Tools – The ability to create your own attendee profile and connect with other attendees in a password protected environment, including setting up your own meetings during the week to learn from, and share with, each other;
- Chat Rooms – “Birds of a Feather” small group video rooms where hosts will be teeing up targeted issues on solid waste, Superfund, UST, emergency management, and brownfields topics;
- Tours – Tribal recycling operations and facilities virtual field trips led by your fellow Tribal colleagues;
- Exhibitor Booths – Visit other tribes, service providers, and organizations at their virtual exhibitor booth during the Multi-Media Meetup;
- Trainings – In-depth, full day, trainings offered the following week that you won’t want to miss;
- And much more!
We are designing the platform we’ll be using for the TLEF: VG and will be opening up registration (which is free) in the next few weeks. You’ll need to register so you can login to this secure online environment, so keep your eye on your inbox. We look forward to re-connecting with you all in August!