Big news for the Lone Star State! UST Training is now approved for Class A/B UST Operator Training in Texas. The TCEQ recently approved our course which we are proud to offer online. Check it out.
“Being the first in the industry to provide Class A/B training back in 2003, I’m very happy to be finally offering our courses to Texas UST operators” says company president Ben Thomas. “We’ve been offering high quality, interactive training for years and we are excited to bring to Texas our years of expertise and practical advice.”
What take our Texas Class A/B?
- 10 lessons filled with helpful tips and practical advice.
- Includes new Federal UST rules and how to get ready for them.
- Links to free video training after class.
- Free 30-day walk-through inspection forms to get ready for the rule changes.
- Useful checklists to track your trained operators.
- TCEQ approved.
- Endorsed by the Steel Tank Institute.
- UST Training lead instructor Ben Thomas has been training Class A/B operators since 2002.
- Free technical and regulatory advice after class.
- Competitively priced. $150.00/Class A/B operator. Ask about group discounts.
Ready? Buy now.
Any questions? Contact us at 866-301-8265 or info@USTtraining.com.