For many years, the Wisconsin Small Business Environmental Assistance Program has mailed out hard copy calendars to remind gas station owners of daily, weekly, monthly compliance actions. This year they mailed out a two-year calendar for 2017 and 2018. It’s an awesome tool for Class A/B UST operators. From their web page:
One of the SBEAP’s most popular tools, the 2017-2018 Compliance Calendar for Gasoline Dispensing Facilities, is published every year to provide you the most up-to-date information available. If you have any questions on the information below, or to request a hard copy of the calendar, see the contact information on the right side of the page.
- 2017-2018 Compliance Calendar for Gasoline Dispensing Facilities – The SBEAP developed this calendar to help gasoline dispensing facilities comply with environmental requirements related to the transfer of fuel. The calendar provides space for documenting inspections, repairs, employee training, gasoline throughput and inventory verification. The calendar also contains fact sheets describing the major requirements of relevant federal and state regulations.
- Read the cover letter for information about changes to this year’s calendar.
- Logs and worksheets from the calendar are also available separately:
- Monthly Walkthrough & Inspection Checklist for underground storage tanks and gasoline dispensing equipment (this is a best management practice, not a requirement). (UST Training note: This form is not required but the PEI RP 900 Monthly form is…)
- Weekly Inspection Checklist for facilities operating Stage II vapor recovery systems.
- Training logs for documenting operator designations and employee training.
- Gasoline Inventory Tracking & Verification Worksheet