Hello Connecticut Class A/B UST operators! Our course is now online and approved the Connecticut Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP). Our Connecticut Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
- 100% online
- State UST agency approved
- Can be completed in a few hours, start and stop anytime you like
- Exam, handouts, certificate included at no extra cost
- Certificate emailed to you, or download after you’re done
Bulk Discount Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Buy 5 or more Class A/B licenses and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator||Savings Per Class A/B Operator|
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
What you get:
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar or live class. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
Get a summary of your UST system before you start training:
Each UST system is different. Learn exactly what type of UST system you have by searching your state’s UST database and download a report. If you do this, the training will make more sense because you’ll know what rules apply to your specific UST site. Search Now, then download and print.
Do you have an emergency power generator UST?
If so please download this free EPA publication Federal UST Requirements for Emergency Power Generator UST Systems (pdf) to help explain specific generator tank requirements while taking our training.
Our Class A/B online course is approved by the Connecticut Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP).
UST Training is a proud member of New England Convenience Store & Energy Marketer Association (NECSEMA)
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
Take it on your computer, tablet or phone.
What UST operators liked about the training:
- “Great, convenient way to get UST certified. Definitely something I will recommend to others”
- “The course does exactly what it’s meant to do in teaching Class A/B Certifications. Will use it again.”
- “Wonderful training, I will now take the initiative to care for our storage tanks.”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single Account is perfect for you to take Class A/B or Class C training, or both.
- Team Account is great when you purchase for someone else or purchase for more than one person. Need to train 5, 50, 500, or even 5,000 operators? This option is for you
A refresher training is required every 2 years unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary periodic refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content. You will be automatically reminded by us to refresh before your certificate expires.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.