Rainy Day Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Between now and March 31, 2020, buy 5 or more licenses in the following states and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator
||Savings Per Class A/B Operator
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
Example: 10 Class A/B licenses usually cost $1,500. Now buy 10 for $1,000 and save $500!
Hello Florida Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is now online and is approved by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
Florida Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours plus a 1-hour final exam.
- High speed internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
What Florida UST operators liked about the training:
- “Very good class. First class that I’ve been in that kept the information interesting enough to physically be able to learn the material.”
- “With the course being designed to cover a wide range of UST tanks and monitoring
systems I found it to be very complete and understandable”.
- ”Great Course and Ben Thomas was fantastic. Looking forward to any follow-up
training. Thanks Gentlemen, good Job!”
Choose an account option that works best for you
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.