Aloha Hawaii Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is online and approved by the Hawaii Department of Health (DOH).
Stay At Home Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Buy 5 or more Class A/B licenses and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator
||Savings Per Class A/B Operator
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
Example: 10 Class A/B licenses usually cost $1,500. Now buy 10 for $1,000 and save $500!
Hawaii Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers or headphones.
- “Ben Thomas’ presentation style provides the information very clearly and in a way that
helps the learner remember concepts. The photos that show examples are extremely
helpful as well.”
- “I like the way the course steered you to dive deeper into the material and in doing so
made more of the information stick. It was very interesting and I would suggest this
course be available to just about anyone.”
- “Great course, very informative on preventing pollution of the environment and why we
must monitor the system to keep it clean.”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is required every five years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.