Aloha Hawaii Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is online and approved by the Hawaii Department of Health.
Hawaii Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
- High speed Internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
- “Ben Thomas’ presentation style provides the information very clearly and in a way that
helps the learner remember concepts. The photos that show examples are extremely
helpful as well.”
- “I like the way the course steered you to dive deeper into the material and in doing so
made more of the information stick. It was very interesting and I would suggest this
course be available to just about anyone.”
- “Great course, very informative on preventing pollution of the environment and why we
must monitor the system to keep it clean.”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is required every five years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.