Hello Hindi-speaking Texas Class A/B UST operators! Welcome to the nation’s first Hindi narrated Class A/B course.
Our course is approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ). This course is sponsored by the Steel Tank Institute (STI) and contains the new UST rules recently adopted by the TCEQ.
Texas Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
The course is identical to our TCEQ-approved Class A/B course except it is narrated in Hindi. All the slide text, plus all handouts and final exam are in English.
For Large UST companies
Please note that in Texas Class B operators can operate no more than 50 UST sites.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live class or webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers or headphones.
What Texas UST operators liked about the training:
- “Good training, really challenging. Can hardly wait three yrs. before I have to take it
- “Class was very well put together. Enjoyed being able to complete at my own pace
- “Training was excellent and very easy to follow.”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single user: Great for one person to take one course or multiple courses. Good for one person to be Class C and Class A/B operator. User email required.
- Multiple Users/Single Course: (called “Training Kiosk”) Simple account option good for a number of users for a single course like a small to medium company with many Class C UST operators. Email required only for account administrator.
- Multiple Users/Multiple Courses: (called “Training University”) Good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and C operators. Email required for all users.
A refresher training is required every three years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need Class C training in Hindi as well? Register your Class C operators click here