Instructions to take the Kentucky Designated Compliance Manager (DCM) UST Operator Training
Since it is free (and we helped create it) you will be taking an online course provided by the Kentucky Underground Storage Tank Branch (USTB).
Here are the steps.
- Go to https://eec.ky.gov/Environmental-Protection/Waste/underground-storage-tank/Pages/TOOLS.aspx download and read the Owner Instructions and DCM Instructions.
- Create a new account by clicking Kentucky TOOLS Login.
- Please select which UST site for which you are receiving training.
- You’re ready to train! Follow the instructions in the course.
- Once completed, follow your company procedure for submitting a copy of your certificate of completion.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.