Hello Michigan Class A/B UST operators! Our course is online and approved by the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA). Our Michigan Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
And the best part: No more ICC exam to become certified: Completing our State-approved online course is all you need to become certified.
- 100% online
- State UST agency approved
- Can be completed in a few hours, start and stop anytime you like
- Exam, handouts, certificate included at no extra cost
- Certificate emailed to you, or download after you’re done
Bulk Discount Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Buy 5 or more Class A/B licenses and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator||Savings Per Class A/B Operator|
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
What you get:
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
Do you have an emergency power generator UST?
If so please download this free EPA publication Federal UST Requirements for Emergency Power Generator UST Systems (pdf) to help explain specific generator tank requirements while taking our training.
Approval: Our Class A/B online course is approved by Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA).
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
What UST operators liked about the training:
“This training was great. Small segments did not overload you with extra information. Broken down very well by topic. Study guide reinforced the key points. Liked that you could work at your own pace. Would definitely recommend.” –Michigan UST Operator
System Requirements: All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers or headphones.
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single Account is perfect for you to take Class A/B or Class C training, or both.
- Team Account is great when you purchase for someone else or purchase for more than one person. Need to train 5, 50, 500, or even 5,000 operators? This option is for you.
Refresher: Refresher training is required every 5 years for Class A/B UST operators unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary periodic refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content. You will be automatically reminded by us to refresh before your certificate expires.
Need a great online Class C solution? Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available. Learn more