Hello Nebraska Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is now online and approved by the State Fire Marshal. Look for a new updated version soon!
Stay At Home Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Buy 5 or more Class A/B licenses and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator
||Savings Per Class A/B Operator
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
Example: 10 Class A/B licenses usually cost $1,500. Now buy 10 for $1,000 and save $500!
Nebraska Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
Important Coverage Requirement:
The State of Nebraska requires that each facility’s Class B operator:
- Visit each facility at least once every week during normal business hours.
- Be immediately available for telephone consultation with the Class C operator when a facility is in operation.
- Be geographically located such that the person can be on site within two hours of being contacted by the the public, the owner or operator of the facility, or the State Fire Marshal.
Depending on your situation, you might need to train more than one Class A/B operator.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live class or webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours plus a 1-hour final exam.
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers or headphones.
What Nebraska UST operators liked about the training:
- “This was a very easy to follow along with type of class. The images were a great help better understand not only what things should look like but also what they should not look like. I was very impressed with how they expressed the material. Great course.”
- “I believe this course was well thought out and very much needed. Some of us
had no idea how much more there was to learn.”
- “This is a very good course for those new to UST’s and contained good
information for those of us already familiar with them.”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is required every five years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.