Hello Oregon Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is now online and approved by the Department of Environmental Quality.
Oregon Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. UST Training has been training Oregon UST operators live since 2003 and we’ve finally made the jump to online training.
Members of the Oregon Fuel Association can receive a 20% discount coupon code when checking out. Contact OFA for details.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar or live class. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
- High speed internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
What UST operators liked about the training:
- “Very good class. First class that I’ve been in that kept the information interesting enough to physically be able to learn the material.”
- “With the course being designed to cover a wide range of UST tanks and monitoring
systems I found it to be very complete and understandable”.
- ”Great Course and Ben Thomas was fantastic. Looking forward to any follow-up
training. Thanks Gentlemen, good Job!”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is required if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need Class C training as well?