Hello Oregon Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is now online and approved by the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ). Our Oregon Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. UST Training has been training Oregon UST operators live since 2003 and we’ve finally made the jump to online training.
- 100% online
- State UST agency approved
- Can be completed in a few hours, start and stop anytime you like
- Exam, handouts, certificate included at no extra cost
- Certificate emailed to you, or download after you’re done
Bulk Discount Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Buy 5 or more Class A/B licenses and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator||Savings Per Class A/B Operator|
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
What you get:
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar or live class. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
OFA is a proud sponsor and reseller of our online Class A/B and C UST operator training. Learn more.
Our Class A/B online course is approved by the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ).
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
UST Training is a proud member of Oregon Fuels Association (OFA)
Take it on your computer, tablet or phone.
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single Account is perfect for you to take Class A/B or Class C training, or both.
- Team Account is great when you purchase for someone else or purchase for more than one person. Need to train 5, 50, 500, or even 5,000 operators? This option is for you.
A refresher training is required if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need Class C training as well?
Register your Oregon Class C operators by clicking here