Hello Pennsylvania Class A/B UST operators. Our course is approved by the PA Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
Stay At Home Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Buy 5 or more Class A/B licenses and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator
||Savings Per Class A/B Operator
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
Example: 10 Class A/B licenses usually cost $1,500. Now buy 10 for $1,000 and save $500!
Pennsylvania Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live class or webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers or headphones.
What UST operators liked about the training:
- “Class was very well put together. Enjoyed being able to complete at my own pace
- “Training was excellent and very easy to follow.”
- “I was impressed by the thorough nature of the classroom content, I’ve been
pumping fuel for 35 years and I learned a lot from this course.”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single user: Great for one person to take one course or multiple courses. Good for one person to be Class C and Class A/B operator. User email required.
- Multiple Users/Single Course: (called “Training Kiosk”) Simple account option good for a number of users for a single course like a small to medium company with many Class C UST operators. Email required only for account administrator.
- Multiple Users/Multiple Courses: (called “Training University”) Good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and C operators. Email required for all users.
A refresher training is required every three years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.