Overview: The US Virgin Islands A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. This course is based on our national Class A/B course and meets the requirements for the US Virgin Islands.
Self Paced: This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for experienced operators. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours.
Approval: USVI does not have specific UST training rules that approve training vendors per se but our course meets the minimum requirements by using our national training course since the USVI and national rules are essentially identical.
Refresher: A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance; then refresher training is mandatory. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
System Requirements: All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers.
- “This Test related to me on a much more practical basis
and made me more keenly aware of how important our responsibilities are at
our stations. Thank you for your efforts in our instruction.”
- “I think the test helped me understand a few more things about what the reason
behind the ust inspector comes out for and helped familiarize myself with the
- “Great Visuals, helped me understand concepts of UST. Thanks”
Choose an account option that works best for you
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.