Hello Utah Class A/B UST operators! Our course is online and approved by the Utah Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ).
Utah Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to prepare to take the Utah DEQ UST operator final exam while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
Rainy Day Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Between now and March 31, 2020, buy 5 or more licenses in the following states and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator
||Savings Per Class A/B Operator
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
Example: 10 Class A/B licenses usually cost $1,500. Now buy 10 for $1,000 and save $500!
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. The course ends with instructions on how to take the final exam provided by UT DEQ.
- High speed internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
What Washington UST operators liked about the training:
- “It is great to have this course self paced. Some of us work odd schedules where
traditional scheduled classes would not be possible.”
- “I was impressed by the thorough nature of the classroom content, I’ve been
pumping fuel for 35 years and I learned alot from this course.”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need Class C training as well? Register your Class C operators by clicking here