Hello West Virginia Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is online and approved by the WV Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). Note our course was re-approved in 2019 and contains the new WV DEP UST rules.
West Virginia Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours plus a 1-hour final exam.
This course is also accepted in South Dakota, and Washington DC for Class A/B UST operators via reciprocity.
- High speed internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
What West Virginia UST operators liked about the training:
- “This program was really helpful, and extremely easy to keep up with. The
instructor was able to break the components for all to understand.”
- “A must for anyone. Should be required learning for all about our natural
resources and how to protect them.”
- “The course was presented well, easy to follow and easy to comprehend”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.