Hello West Virginia Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is online and approved by the WV Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). Our West Virginia Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
- 100% online
- State UST agency approved
- Can be completed in a few hours, start and stop anytime you like
- Exam, handouts, certificate included at no extra cost
- Certificate emailed to you, or download after you’re done
Bulk Discount Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Buy 5 or more Class A/B licenses and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator||Savings Per Class A/B Operator|
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
What you get:
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours plus a 1-hour final exam.
Do you have an emergency power generator UST?
If so please download this free EPA publication Federal UST Requirements for Emergency Power Generator UST Systems (pdf) to help explain specific generator tank requirements while taking our training.
Approval: Our Class A/B online course is approved by the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
Reciprocity: This course is also accepted in South Dakota, and Washington DC for Class A/B UST operators via reciprocity.
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
System Requirements: Take it on your computer, tablet or phone.
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single Account is perfect for you to take Class A/B or Class C training, or both.
- Team Account is great when you purchase for someone else or purchase for more than one person. Need to train 5, 50, 500, or even 5,000 operators? This option is for you.
What West Virginia UST operators liked about the training:
- “This program was really helpful, and extremely easy to keep up with. The
instructor was able to break the components for all to understand.”
- “A must for anyone. Should be required learning for all about our natural
resources and how to protect them.”
- “The course was presented well, easy to follow and easy to comprehend”
Refresher: A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution? Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available. Learn more