- Arizona Class A/B and C UST Operator Training is now FREE courtesy of the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ).
- Classes are self-paced and 100% online. No more travel!
- Free for all operators of USTs regulated by the ADEQ who are employees of the UST owner’s company (excludes third party contractors).
- Fast, easy, and convenient. Computer, laptop and tablet-friendly.
- Brought to you by the national UST experts at USTTraining.com.
What if I don’t know who needs to trained as an A/B or C operator?
Easy. Contact us to help you decide. Call 866-301-8265 or email [email protected]
What do I need to start?
Just a computer with Internet and speakers. Learn from home or work.
I’m super busy at work. Can I start and stop anytime I like?
Absolutely. Fit the training into your work schedule by pausing anytime.
How long does it take?
Class C training can be done in about 30 minutes. Class A/B takes a bit longer: about 3 hours.
Do I automatically get certified?
Yes, once you pass the final exam (80% or better) you can print your certificate of completion.
Are the course approved?
Our Class A/B course is approved by the ADEQ and our Class C course meets all the ADEQ requirements.
Can I train as many people as I like?
ADEQ wants everyone trained equally so ideally you should train at least one Class A/B and all Class C’s per individual UST location.
What if I get stuck or have questions?
We have tech support standing by during normal business hours to help get you unstuck.
Or call 866-301-8265 or email [email protected]