How well do you know your training company? Did you know these twelve things? Read on!
1. The training you took is always available. Once you have an online account with us, it’s available forever. So when you buy, say, a Class A/B online course, you can come back to review your course as often as you like. And there’s no cost to review or reprint a certificate or handout.
2. We offer free regulatory support. Call or email us anytime or send us a picture of something you don’t understand. We love to troubleshoot. If your question can be answered in less than 5 minutes (98% of the time), it’s free on us.
3. We have an awesome and free resource library. Ours is the only UST training web page with a vast UST reference library that includes free forms, handouts, publications, maps and videos. We love to give our customers free stuff if it helps you do your job better.
4. We have free inspection forms. With monthly walkthrough inspections required nationwide, and with many states creating their own forms, we want to help you get organized. We’ve created a list of each state’s form, free for downloading.
5. We are proud members of Petroleum Equipment Institute. When you take training from us, you indirectly get the expertise of the entire petroleum equipment industry. Plus Ben Thomas, President, is a committee member of PEI RP 900, the group that wrote and updated the industry standard for UST inspections.
6. Our Tank Savvy Minute video series has over 300,000 views. Encourage your staff to check out our popular video series.
7. We always call you back. We try whenever possible to return calls and emails within the hour and nearly always within 24 hours.
8. We treat each customer as unique. Our customers come from all walks of life and have every type of UST system imaginable. We know everyone has a different situation and we strive to give each operator a personalized experience, whether you buy from us or not.
9. Our goal is to make you a better operator. Anyone can make a training course to meet certain regulatory standards but our goal is to go beyond compliance and always look for ways to make you a better operator. In all our courses we offer you hints, tips and practical advise at no extra cost.
10. We are pioneers in UST training. Hence the name. We were the first in the nation to train Class A/B operators with state approved content on June 25, 2003, in Portland Oregon. Since then we’ve been the first to train in Montana, Kansas, Colorado, US Virgin Islands, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Puerto Rico (in Spanish), Guam and CNMI.
11. We’ve certified over a half million Class C operators.
12. We love what we do. Folks often tell us they’re surprised at our level of enthusiasm when they call. From Jim Collin’s best selling business book, Good to Great, we aspire to two critical ingredients of a great company: to be the absolute best in the industry and to be unapologetically passionate about we do. Enough said.